Are you interested in?
847 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2109 Tours & Activities
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa) Tours
808 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit UNESCO-listed Kandy on a private day trip from Colombo, Negombo, Kochchikada, or Waikkal with a personal guide. Venture into Sri Lanka’s old royal capital, and visit the Temple of the Tooth, Kandy market, and a folklore show. After lunch (own expense), take some time to explore the scenic Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. If time permits, take a visit to Pinnawala City, and possibly see elephants. Price is per vehicle.
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (car/minivan)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Colombo International Airport (CMB) or your hotel in the following cities:
• Colombo city
• Colombo International Airport
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY srilankabycar.com
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17652P6