2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the native flora and fauna of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sinharaja Rain Forest on this private tour. Traveling with a dedicated guide means you can explore at your own pace and listen to guided commentary tailored to your interests. Embark on two guided trekking tours to see local wildlife and enjoy an overnight stay in a local eco lodge with meals.
- Private tour for your party only with a dedicated guide
- Overnight accommodations included
- Round-trip private transportation with pickup and drop-off
- Meals included per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located hotels in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Beruwela, Bentota, Ahungalla, Hikkaduwa, Balapitiya, Galle, Unawatuna, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Dikwella, Tangalle, Hambantota.
Directions: Same location where the clients are picked up. If the drop off location is different to the pick up location, additional charges may apply on case by case.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive - Private Overnight Rain forest adventure in Sinharaja?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive - Private Overnight Rain forest adventure in Sinharaja?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive - Private Overnight Rain forest adventure in Sinharaja?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive - Private Overnight Rain forest adventure in Sinharaja?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All Inclusive - Private Overnight Rain forest adventure in Sinharaja
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaCategory