6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport through out the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Port pick-up and drop-off.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Entrance fees to National Museum Colombo and Ganagarama Temple.
One water bottle per person.
Entrance fees where not mentioned.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Gate No A1 of Colombo Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo City Tour from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo City Tour from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo City Tour from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo City Tour from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo City Tour from Colombo Port
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory