8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Bandaranayake Intl Airport , Colombo Sri LankaWe pick up all travelers from any hotel in Negombo
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wander-Lush Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya from Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya from Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya from Negombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya from Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya from Negombo
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory