1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the local wines of Córdoba on this small-group wine tasting experience. At a local wine shop, taste four different wines from the region of Montilla-Moriles while enjoying tapas. Learn about the winemaking history of the area and understand how to recognize the differences between the wines during this short lesson.
- This tasting easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Foodies and wine lovers will enjoy this overview
- This is a good introduction to local wines in Córdoba
- Wine and food samplings are included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (delicious local Tapas with each wine)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C. Moriscos, 10, 14001 Córdoba, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY OC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Wine Tasting Córdoba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Wine Tasting Córdoba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Wine Tasting Córdoba?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 86956P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Wine Tasting Córdoba
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
8 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesCordobaFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaFood Tours - SevilleUnique Experiences - SevilleWine Tastings - SevilleFood Tours - GranadaUnique Experiences - GranadaWine Tastings - GranadaCategory