Explore our promoted experiences
- 75-min walking tour of the Cathedral and Great Mosque of Cordoba
- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entrance
- Discover the UNESCO-listed monument with an expert guide
- Wheelchair accessible tour
- Great choice for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Go to the Mezquita by foot not by car, go inside the Patio de los Naranjos (it´s free to go inside the Patio de los Naranjos) search the Fountain in the middle of the Patio, in one corner of that Patio you will see an Olive Tree (all the rest are Orange Trees) we will be near the Olive Tree.
We will finish inside the Mosque-Cathedral, after the explanations our guide will let you go by your own inside this incredible building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meet you at the Olive Tree (all the rest are Orange Trees), near the fountain, Patio de los Naranjos, Mezquita-Catedral of Cordoba
- You will visit the Mosque-Cathedral with a high qualified guide in a private tour, you will have a guide just for you and your family or your friends
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konexion Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience