1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the passion and rhythms of flamenco during this cultural tour in Cordoba, followed by an award-winning live flamenco show. Discover the history and origins of flamenco, and learn how dance, guitar and song combine to create this captivating art form. Finally, watch talented dancers and musicians perform during an award-winning live flamenco show.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn about the history and origins of flamenco
- Watch an award-winning live flamenco show
- Clap or play the guitar in rhythm
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
A drink (soda or wine)
Live flamenco show
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
C. Velázquez Bosco, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Arabic Baths in Calle Velázquez Bosco, 10
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A group minimum of 2 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaWalking Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - GranadaCategory