1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Walk in the footsteps of Spanish nobility on this 2.5-hour tour of the lush patios of Córdoba’s Viana Palace. Originally built in the 14th century, the stunning palace has hosted scores of royal family members and aristocrats throughout the centuries. Learn about its regal history from your guide as you stroll through 7 different patios and courtyards, each a garden oasis blooming with palm trees and flowers.
- 2.5-hour tour of the verdant patios of Viana Palace
- Learn about the regal legends of the 14th-century palace
- Stroll through 7 patios and courtyards filled with lush vegetation and flower gardens
- Discover Córdoba’s many layers of royal history
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
San Basilio, Córdoba, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A group minimum of 1 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11030P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCordobaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleHistorical Tours - SevilleNature and Wildlife - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaHistorical Tours - GranadaCategory