Are you interested in?
91 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
143 Tours & Activities
128 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Stroll through the stunning streets and past beautiful patios of the San Basilio district in Cordoba on a private tour. This neighborhood is famous for its patios that have won awards for their beautiful architecture, colorful flowers, and mesmerizing designs. Learn about the history of this patio culture as you walk through the streets and with a visit to the Ethnographic Museum. A wine tasting is also included.
- Take a private walking tour of the San Basilio district in Cordoba
- Discover the beautiful patios that make this district so famous
- Learn about the local culture at the Ethnographic Museum
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Caballerizas Reales & Calle Amador de los Ríos, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 have a free entrance ticket
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Patios de San Basilio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 21
See all 21
Product code: 104470P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCordobaAudio Guides - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaAudio Guides - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleAudio Guides - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaCategory