2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Taste your way through Córdoba on this 2-hour culinary walking tour. Stroll through the city’s World Heritage-listed streets , stopping to sample authentic tapas and Córdoban specialties along the way. Visit three different foodie spots, see landmarks such as the Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba and the Roman Bridge, and receive plenty of insider tips from your guide.
- Culinary walking tour of Cordoba
- Receive tips and recommendations from a local guide
- Tuck into delicious tapas at three different locations
- Learn about the city's ancient history, cuisine, and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Plaza del Potro, Córdoba, Spain
Calle Cardenal Herrero, 12, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11030P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCordobaFood Tours - AndaluciaDining Experiences - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - SevilleDining Experiences - SevilleWine Tastings - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleFood Tours - GranadaDining Experiences - GranadaWine Tastings - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaCategory