Departure & Return
You must be at the main port of Corfu at 08:30 am for the embarkation As you enter the main gate you have to go left to the very end directly to the international passenger terminal. In front of the main gate of the Albanian check point sector you will meet our representative.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tuesday: English, French, German
- Friday: English, French, German, Russian
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Cruise to Albania from Corfu.