- 1- or 1.5-hour horseback ride in Corfu
- Travel slow and see the island's beautiful scenery from a new perspective
- Ride along forested trails and stop at a beach for photos
- All horses are rescued and rehabilitated from negligent conditions
- No experience necessary; choose from beginner and advanced options
- Depart from stables near Kassiopi on the island's northeast side or Issos in the southwest
- Hotel or cruise port pickup available
Departure & Return
We meet you at the starting point, at Issos, southwest of Corfu. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and not flip-flops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children's heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- For beginner options: please indicate preferred start time in the Special Requirements field
- For cruise ship passengers: the tour operates only in the north Avlaki location
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not availability. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.