Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
35 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
28 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Take a break from Corfu's beaches and head for the vine- and olive-clad hills of the Ropa Valley for a tour and tasting at Theotoky Estate. Join a guided tour of this family-run organic winery and sample wines that you are unlikely to have the opportunity to taste back home. Upgrade to including a tasting of premium olive oils.
- Secure a spot on a winery tour at a time of your choosing
- Sip and savor samples of two organic Theotoky wines
- Learn about the history and winemaking approach from winery staff
- Discover lesser-known wines and perhaps purchase a bottle to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Basic Wine tasting of 2 different wines
Wine tasting of 2 different wines & Olive oil tasting with local products (if option is selected)
Any personal expenses
Transfers from / to the location (can be purchased as extra)
Any purchase from the estate's shops
Departure & Return
Departure PointTheotoky Estate, Ropa Valley, Giannades, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winery tour with Wine and Olive tasting at Theotoky Estate in Corfu?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Winery tour with Wine and Olive tasting at Theotoky Estate in Corfu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 103214P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorfuFood Tours - Ionian IslandsNature and Wildlife - Ionian IslandsWine Tastings - Ionian IslandsWalking Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory