4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Insurance coverage and all taxes
Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
Transportation by deluxe, air-conditioned VIP minivan
English speaking driver/host
Licensed guide, available under reequest
Tickets to access museums and monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and appropriate clothing inside churches.
- Achilleion Palace has an elevator up to the top terrace. There are around 50 steps to negotiate in the gardens.
- There are cobblestones in old Corfu Town.
- The vehicle can fit ONE foldable wheelchair or stroller, but is not wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Palaces of Corfu Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Palaces of Corfu Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Palaces of Corfu Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Palaces of Corfu Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21019P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCorfuBus Tours - Ionian IslandsAudio Guides - Ionian IslandsHistorical Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - SarandaAudio Guides - SarandaHistorical Tours - SarandaHalf-day Tours - SarandaBus Tours - GjirokasterAudio Guides - GjirokasterHistorical Tours - GjirokasterHalf-day Tours - GjirokasterCategory