3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
125cc Vespa® gts ABS Touring
Vespa® top case with backrest cushion for the passenger
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Ioannou Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age of driver 18.
- Driving license requirements for the scooter driver: European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A, A1
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles is mandatory for the scooter driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Vespa Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCorfuMotorcycle Tours - Ionian IslandsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Ionian IslandsHistorical Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory