4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Photos and Videos sent to you at a later date
Camera for your own use during our relaxing or snorkelling periods
Big dry bag to keep your necessities dry
Snorkels and masks
Expedition style shade shelter during our relaxing periods
1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
Transportation to meeting point
Departure & Return
Palaia Epidavros , Palaia Epidavros 210 59, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
Exact meeting point will be sent after confirmation of booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY PanExpeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sea Kayak Epidavros - Ancient Sunken City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sea Kayak Epidavros - Ancient Sunken City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sea Kayak Epidavros - Ancient Sunken City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sea Kayak Epidavros - Ancient Sunken City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sea Kayak Epidavros - Ancient Sunken City Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursKayakingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCorinthCity Tours - PeloponneseWater Tours - PeloponneseKayaking - PeloponneseSnorkeling - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseCategory