2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Sikilp’aak ’is a typical Mayan snack that is widely consumed in this region of the country and cannot be found in other parts of Mexico-
Beans with pork
The two basic ingredients of this recipe are typical of the Mexican southeast.
The Cochinita is marinated in a mixture of sour orange juice and with a mixture of red spices made with "axiote" seeds.
Dessert made with corn without flour.
Dishes to prepare
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Inside the Royal Village square, in room 53.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ix Kool
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Mayan Cooking Class in Cozumel
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCozumelCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - Playa del CarmenCooking Classes - TulumCategory
Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Santa Rosa WallThe Mayan Cacao CompanyColumbia ReefTormentos ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Uvas Beach ClubPalancar ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)AkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl Cedral