Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy free-flowing drinks and snacks onboard
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- All snorkeling equipment is provided
- Observe local sea life while you snorkel
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi or meet us at Tortugas Beach Club, located on Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8 entre Condominios Paraíso y Palancar. Zona Hotelera Sur. Cozumel, Quintana Roo C.P. 77600
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travleres with recent surgery (2 months), asthma and or epilepsy can't snorkel
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old
- Travelers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms