- Chocolate making workshop at Stingray Beach
- Try your hand at a new skill with ancient roots
- A must for chocolate lovers
- All tastings and materials included
Departure & Return
This tour happens at the stunning Stingray Beach facility in a street level, air-conditioned terrace overlooking the sea.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Guests with chocolate or nut allergies should not take this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stingray Beach Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chocolate Seaside Workshop & Wine Tasting.