- 5-hour Cozumel combo tour
- Taste tequila at Hacienda Antigua and learn about the extraction process
- Drive by comfortable coach around the island and stop at scenic spots for views of the Caribbean
- Spend ample time at Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park, with access to pools, beaches, water activities and more
- Enjoy complimentary non-acoholic beverages and a delicious buffet lunch at Playa Mia
- Take a multimedia journey through Mexico's history and culture at Discover Mexico Park
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the Cozumel Fiscal Pier
What To Expect
Disembark at Hacienda Antigua for a tequila tasting and distillery tour. Find out about the extraction process, how to identify the top-shelf versions from the swill and how to properly taste the signature Mexican alcohol.
Back on board the bus, take off on a scenic drive bound for the western side of Cozumel. This side of the island is uninhabited and offers unobstructed ocean views; stop at El Mirador lookout point, perfect for tropical photo ops.
Upon the completion of your island circuit, end up at Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park, where you'll spend 2 hours enjoying the features and amenities. Take the kids to the pirate-themed water park, check out the underwater Mayan city or simply relax on a provided lounge chair. Sip unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and dig in to a buffet at La Velaria Restaurant.
After your time at Playa Mia, continue to Discover Mexico Park for a 45-minute visit. Watch a video collage presentation and explore the Museum of Popular Art, then marvel at replicas of Aztec and Mayan pyramids.
At the conclusion of your 5-hour tour, enjoy drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk. Wild Tours, or its tour guides reserve full right to stop the tour/excursion for the guest at any stage of the tour in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour/excursion
- PHYSICAL DRIVER’S LICENSE IS MANDATORY
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour
- Guests with any limitations on motor skills that involve any type of movement or coordination of the arms, legs, and other large body parts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff