Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to cook an authentic Mexican meal at Josefina’s home kitchen in Cozumel
- A small group cooking class capped at eight people for a hands-on experience
- All ingredients used during the class are included in the price of your tour
- Margaritas, beer, fruit infused waters, bottled water, and snacks provided
Departure & Return
Please meet on Calle Rosado Salas between Ave 20 & Ave 25. Josefina will be standing near the Benito Juarez statue that is between two benches, right in front of the market.
|Monday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual (class available in English or Spanish)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian / gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved and on some uneven surfaces, please be aware
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Chef
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.