3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCozumelCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenCooking Classes - TulumDining Experiences - TulumCategory
San Gervasio Mayan RuinsCorona Beach (Playa Corona)AkumalEl CedralRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Columbia ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)The Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallDiscover Mexico Park CozumelCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPalancar ReefTormentos ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park