6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the crowds behind and explore the Yucatan's extensive underwater river system on this stress-free shore excursion from Cozumel, ideal for nature lovers and first-time visitors. After a walk through the jungle that explores the caves, dive into freshwater cenotes and swim beneath stalagmites and stalactites. Learn about the geological history of the region and hear stories about ancient Maya civilization.
- Explore the Yucatan’s underground rivers and caves with a guide
- Safety equipment is provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Bottled water and snacks provided to keep you hydrated and energized
- Round-trip ferry transport between Cozumel and Playa del Carmen included
Saved to wishlist!
Lights and life jackets
Transfer to meeting point (about 10 minutes by taxi)
Departure & Return
Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Underground River & Caves Swim Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumBus Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
San Gervasio Mayan RuinsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El CedralRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Palancar ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)The Mayan Cacao CompanyDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSanta Rosa WallPlaya Uvas Beach ClubPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkAkumalColumbia ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Tormentos ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine Park