- Use of bike and helmet
- Mask, fins, and snorkel included
- National Park fees included in tour price
- Guide provides instruction and supervision
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Go Divers store which is located at 5 street south corner 5 th avenue, If your ship docks at Punta Langosta Pier, you will be able to walk 1 block to your right, then turn to right and you will see our store in the corner. If you are at any other pier just take a taxi.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 10 years to be able to ride their own bike and infant seat is available but need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is casual athletic clothing, closed shoes preferably. Swimsuit and towel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You are inhaling exhaust for the first and last 3 miles or so, and it could be intimidating for kids." See review