6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the Mayan culture of the Tulum ruins on this guided tour. Round-trip transportation, including a ferry trip, are included as well as admission; all details are taken care of for you and you just need to enjoy the experience. After the tour of the ruins with a certified federal guide, spend time enjoying the beach and the waves.
- Admission to the Tulum ruins included
- Ferry transportation included
- Certified federal guide in Tulum archeological site
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen- Tulum- Playa del Carmen
Tulum Admission entrance fees
Certified Federal Guide in Tulum archeological site
Certified tour operator escorting your excursion.
Roundtrip Ferry Tickets
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl CedralDiscover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallPalancar ReefColumbia ReefAkumalParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Tormentos Reef