4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Mexico’s past at the Maya ruins of San Gervasio, an archaeological site on Cozumel. A professional guide leads you on an informative tour past ancient structures and shares insight about this civilization. Then enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea from the sandy shores of an island beach club with an included lunch. Visit a local tequila factory for a tour and tasting.
- Cozumel tour of Maya ruins with beach time
- Visit San Gervasio archaeological ruins and relax at a beach club
- Enjoy lunch and make use of provided snorkel gear
- Pickup and drop-off available from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Lunch (Mexican fajitas, Vegetarian option available)
Natural fruit water and soft drinks served with lunch
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Carl's Jr Restaurant located at Royal Village Shopping Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours by Cab
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mayan Ruins and Beach Time?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mayan Ruins and Beach Time?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mayan Ruins and Beach Time?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mayan Ruins and Beach Time?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mayan Ruins and Beach Time
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPub ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - TulumPub Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubAkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralTormentos ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkPalancar ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Columbia ReefSanta Rosa WallSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsThe Mayan Cacao CompanyCozumel Reefs National Marine Park