- Mini-SUB adventure from Cozumel
- Drive your personal mini-SUB through the Caribbean Sea
- See an abundance of marine life, including parrotfish, angel fish, spotted eagle rays and more!
- Learn about the native marine life from your bilingual guide
- No prior diving experience necessary!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Maneuver your mini-SUB across the ocean floor, gaining insight into the marine mysteries of a wonderful underwater world. Follow your guide’s gaze to colorful tableaus of tropical fish including angelfish, flounder, yellow tang and parrotfish as you thoroughly explore the ocean.
Emerge from the water and soak up the sun on the silken sands of the beach. Enjoy a refreshing beverage or wholesome lunch (own expense) from the beach bar before making your way back to your Cozumel hotel at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All passengers must be at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Maximum weight to participate in tour is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- A maximum of 6 people. If your group is larger than 6, you will go on 2 different submersions, one right after another
- Guests with recent surgery (within 6 months), pregnant, heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum age is 65 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mini-SUB Dive Tour from Cozumel.