- 4-hour guided tour to San Gervasio Park and dune buggy adventure in Cozumel
- Explore an old Maya village and admire its architecture in San Gervasio
- Rumble along off-road trails on an exciting dune buggy tour
- Snorkel at the upscale Playa Uvas beach club
- Lunch and snorkel gear included
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Hotel transport available for groups of four or more
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Valid driver's license is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Uvas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch.