5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A/C Jeep Wrangler
Entrance Fee to El Pueblo del Maiz or Punta Sur Eco Park (one to choose)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**
One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.
Airbnb travelers, kindly provide the exact address at the time of your booking.
**Ferry Terminal from Playa del Carmen (Mainland)**
Kindly meet us at the exit of the ferry terminal by the swallows sculpture. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will be expecting you.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.
- Punta Langosta Cruise Terminal
- SSA México International Cruise Terminal
- Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seat are available upon previous request
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years old with presenting a valid Driver's License
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsPub ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumPub Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Royal Castle (Castillo Real)AkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Palancar ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyColumbia ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelTormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Santa Rosa WallEl Cedral