- 3.5-hour ATV excursion
- Professional tour guide
- Good for thrill-seekers and nature enthusiasts
- Entrance fee to Jade Caverns included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour.
- All participants under the age of 18 that want to drive the vehicles must be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent and produce a valid driver’s license or permit.
- In case of misusage of equipment that could lead to damage there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- Maximum weight per person for the is 250 LB (113 KG).
- Minimum age to drive while presenting a valid driver's license or permit at the day of the tour, is 16 years old.
- Minimum age for passengers is 12 years old.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- First time XRAIL/ATV drivers might have difficulty controlling the XRAIL/ATV at first. A video lesson will be displayed and an escort guide is provided to give them close attention.
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk. Wild Tours, or its tour guides reserve full right to stop the tour/excursion for the guest at any stage of the tour in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour/excursion. Further more the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused to the XRAIL due to reckless driving or inappropriate negligence on his/her behalf.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties.
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficient.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour).
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- Physical Driver’s license is mandatory.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for traverlers with epilepsy, blood pressure conditions, medicated with beta blockers.
- Not recommended for travelerswith medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Driving Tour Snorkel -Jade Cavern & Punta Sur .
- "There is an outdoor shower but definitely bring something to change into." See review