3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the Aegean Sea with this 3-hour guided snorkeling trip from Chania. All equipment is provided. Swim in the crystal blue waters in Almyrida Chania and explore reefs, caves and see the Elephant Cave of Crete.
- Take delight in swimming in the crystal clear waters, exploring reefs and caves
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Small group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
- Snorkeling (all necessary equipment included)
- Travel by boat
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup within Chania region or the closest possible meeting point.
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Stand up paddling with an instructor and safety gear
Fresh seasonal fruits and bottled water
Free photos and a short videos
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.City Center, Shop - Branch Office Kanevarou 3a, Chania
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Almyrida , Almyrida 730 08, Greece
Free private parking area provided upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 travelers per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Omega Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat Trip with Guided Snorkeling Tour & SUP in Chania?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Trip with Guided Snorkeling Tour & SUP in Chania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Trip with Guided Snorkeling Tour & SUP in Chania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Trip with Guided Snorkeling Tour & SUP in Chania?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I suggest taking the wetsuit when offered because it can be chilly and bringing a big beach towel to wrap up in because after snorkeling and removing the wet suit the wind can be brutally cold." See review