- High-powered RIB means less time in transit, more time on Klein Curaçao
- Numbers are capped at just 10 travelers, for a more intimate experience
- Savor a Caribbean lunch with drinks on the white sand beach
- Snorkel the vibrant reef and seek out sea turtles in the seagrass
Departure & Return
At the Jan Thiel Beach entrance, go through the security and park your car. Then, walk towards the water where you will see us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Visitors should be able to climb a ladder to get in the boat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Powerboat Caribbean
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff