5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fall for the charms of Dalmatia with a private, half-day tour of Cavtat and Konavle Valley from Dubrovnik. Journey into the winding hills above Dubrovnik for sweeping views of its red-roofed Old Town before continuing to Cavtat, a medieval coastal town nestled in a bay on the southernmost tip of Croatia. Take in more stunning vistas from the Sivi Soko viewpoint, and then cap your tour in Konavle Valley, where much of Dalmatia’s wine and fresh produce is harvested, with a wholesome meal of delectable Croatian specialties.
- 5-hour tour of Cavtat and Konavle Valley from Dubrovnik with lunch and a private guide
- Enjoy stunning views of Dubrovnik from a panoramic viewpoint above the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town
- Discover the charms of the medieval coastal town of Cavtat and its ancient harbor
- Stop off at Sivi Soko viewpoint for breathtaking vistas of Dubrovnik, Cavtat and Konavle Valley
- Savor a tasty Croatian lunch at a local restaurant in the Konavle village of Velji Do
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note of this in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Cavtat and Konavle Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Lunch?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Cavtat and Konavle Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Cavtat and Konavle Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikBus Tours - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitHalf-day Tours - SplitBus Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarCategory
FroggylandZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Dubrovnik Cruise PortCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Zadar City GatesHvar Spanish Fortress (Tvrdava Fortica)Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Republic Square (Prokurative)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Lokrum IslandRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Cathedral of St. Stephen (Hvar Cathedral)Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Cetina RiverDubrovnik Bell TowerLokrum Benedictine MonasteryRevelin FortressSalona