Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik. All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour from Dubrovnik: Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar and Pocitelj.