3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet,PFD,neoprens
Transport by air-conditioned minivan(only if you choose tour from Split)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointRiver Cetina, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress code : swim suit and shoes to wear into the water(jogging or water shoes)
- A minimum of XX people per book ing: 2
- The duration of transfers are approximate 45 min from Split area , the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Relax tour (class of rapids I-II)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active365
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 70369P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDalmatiaRafting - SplitRafting - DubrovnikRafting - HvarCategory
Konavle ValleyChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Zrmanja RiverDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryPeristyle Square (Peristil)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Republic Square (Prokurative)Temple of JupiterDubrovnik Cable CarMalo GrabljeOnofrio's FountainFroggylandSalona Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Elaphite IslandsMarjanSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)St. Mark’s Cathedral (Korcula Cathedral)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)