- Park for free at Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching
- Kayak with your guide across the gentle harbor, no skills required
- Walk across the Dana Point Headlands, hearing local stories and taking in the views
- Limited to 12 travelers, you'll get a more personalized tour experience
Departure & Return
Guest can park their car for free at Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching. From the parking it is a 2 minute walk to Pure Watersports where we rent the kayaks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WeVenture
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms