6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the world-renowned Darjeeling tea on a journey to the Sourenee Tea Estate. The tea plantation is set at the edge of the Himalayas which provides stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Learn about the tea production process at the hundred-year-old estate and sample the world-famous Darjeeling tea which can only be grown in this remote region. Round-trip hotel transportation and lunch is included.
- Take a private tour to the Sourenee Tea Estate in Darjeeling
- Learn about and sample the world-famous Darjeeling tea
- Tuck into a delicious lunch at the estate’s bungalow
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Services of English Speaking Local Guide
Bottles of mineral water
Tea Estate visit including a small Tea Tasting Session
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/11/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Tuesday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Partially Wheelchair Non Accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An Excursion into the World of the famous Darjeeling Tea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during An Excursion into the World of the famous Darjeeling Tea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Excursion into the World of the famous Darjeeling Tea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
An Excursion into the World of the famous Darjeeling Tea
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDarjeelingBus Tours - West BengalCoffee & Tea Tours - West BengalCategory