4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go deep into the Mesaieed dunes around Doha to experience a thrilling ride in a 4x4 vehicle. After pickup in Doha, have a seat in the Land Rover helmed by a professional driver who will take you on an exhilarating roller coaster ride up and down the dunes. Visit a local camel ranch, a Bedouin camp, and the inland sea of Khor Al Adaid, a UNESCO World Heritage site near the borders of Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Doha
- Bottled water provided
- Safe, professional driver for dune bashing in a 4x4
- Visit a camel farm, a Bedouin camp, and the inland sea
Saved to wishlist!
Pick & Drop
Professional OFF-Road Driver
Stop at the Inland Sea
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point will be at any desired location within Doha city limits
We can pick you up from any Hotel or location.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 365 Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private) Quickie to the Desert Safari Experience - Inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private) Quickie to the Desert Safari Experience - Inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private) Quickie to the Desert Safari Experience - Inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private) Quickie to the Desert Safari Experience - Inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
(Private) Quickie to the Desert Safari Experience - Inland Sea Visit
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDoha4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaNature and Wildlife - ManamaSafaris - ManamaExtreme - ManamaHalf-day Tours - Manama4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiSafaris - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiExtreme - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory