4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tear through the dunes of Tunisia in a Polaris 1000 RZR buggy on a 4-hour Sahara Desert adventure from Douz. The half day excursion is the perfect opportunity to experience the iconic Tunisian landscape and an adrenaline rush at the same time. After a thorough safety briefing and demonstration, suit up in provided helmet, goggles, hood, and jacket. Then get behind the wheel, hit the gas, and follow your guide.
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drive a Polaris 1000 RZR buggy through the desert
- Feel secure with a guide and all-inclusive safety gear
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Douz
Polaris 1000 RZR Buggy for you to ride
Equipments and safety briefing
Complimentary Bottled Water during tour
Professional Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in other cities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel or location in Douz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SAHARANSKY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tunisia Sahara Desert Buggy Adventure from Douz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tunisia Sahara Desert Buggy Adventure from Douz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 61036P34
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tunisia Sahara Desert Buggy Adventure from Douz
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDouzCategory