Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is on the north side, at the junction with Königsbrücker Straße 2. The Artesian Fountain is a fountain with a goldfish basin and a Tempietto and is not to be confused with the two main fountains in the middle of Albertplatz.
|Tuesday:||03:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||03:00 PM - 04:30 PM05:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 04:30 PM05:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY kennstdudresden
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.