- This private experience is fully catered to your group’s preferences
- Explore like a local when you tour Dresden’s hip Neustadt area
- Enjoy numerous samples, plus an interactive dessert experience
- Learn all about the city’s cultural and culinary traditions as you go
Departure & Return
You can choose the starting point for your group. If you have no special request, we will meet in front of the Martin Luther Church in the heart of the Neustadt.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koch selbst!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.