- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Dubai
- Enjoy a guided visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Dubai hotel
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus or coach
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress Code: Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Hotel pick up commence 30-60 minutes prior to the tour starts time. Please do call us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date or by sending email in order to reconfirm the pick up time
- Tour is sharing basis with other guests
- Most travelers can participate
- During the month of Ramadan the heritage village opening hours can effect the tour visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daytur Dubai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms