- Enjoy two best-selling Dubai tours over two evenings for a discounted price
- Take a 4x4 desert tour and experience dune bashing
- Visit a Bedouin-style desert camp and enjoy a BBQ dinner
- Ride a camel, watch a belly-dancing show and get a henna tattoo if you wish
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on a dhow along glittering Dubai Creek
- Savor a delectable dinner buffet as you admire Dubai’s illuminated skyline
- Take the two tours over consecutive evenings, in the order you choose
Departure & Return
What To Expect
4x4 Desert Camp Experience (6 hours):After pickup from your central Dubai hotel, travel by comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4 into the desert around the city. On route, gaze out over the sandy plains and dunes, and hear revealing facts about Dubai’s history from your guide, who doubles as your driver.
Then, go off road for a dune bash. Thrill as you plough up and down the ever-shifting sands, before continuing to a Bedouin-style camp in the desert.
Hop out and absorb the beautiful setting with the fairylit tents twinkling in the twilight. Then, choose to enjoy any of the Emirati activities on offer. Take a camel ride, get a henna tattoo painted on your hands, and smoke a shisha (water pipe) if you wish.
Savor a delicious, 3-course barbecue dinner of dishes such as Arabic mezze, lamb chops and coffee and dates. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. Then, as you eat, watch an exotic belly dancing performance as the stars light up the desert sky.
Your experience then finishes with a 4x4 ride and drop-off back at your hotel.
Dhow Dinner Cruise (2 hours):Hop into a minibus at your hotel and head into Deira, one of Dubai’s oldest quarters. Arrive at Dubai Creek and admire your prettily lit dhow, waiting at the pier. Then, be welcomed aboard by the friendly crew to start your cruise.
Enjoy your first views of Deira’s skyline from the water as your dhow slips its mooring, and then enjoy a leisurely two hours of cruising up and down the creek.
As you sail, dig into a generous buffet of Emirati and international dishes (see the Itinerary for a sample menu), such as chicken tikka masala and grilled fish. Wash it down with complimentary sodas and mineral waters, and if you wish, purchase additional drinks from the bar.
Out on deck, relish the evening breezes and snap photos of the passing sights, such as the Deira Twin Towers, Al Maktoum Bridge and windtowers of Bur Dubai, all beautifully reflected in the lapping waters.
Afterward, dock back at the pier and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The 2 tours must be taken over two consecutive evenings. Choose the order you want to take them after booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: During the month of Ramadan No entertainment and no alcohol drinks will be served
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voyage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms