- Explore the city walls with a guide so you won't miss the top sights
- A walking tour allows you to explore without worrying about getting lost
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
- Short tour doesn't take up too much of your day
Departure & Return
Our Meeting Point is the Big Onofrio's Fountain. Our representative is waiting for you by the fountain holding the red umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Challenging for people with walking difficulties
- The city walls walk may be challenging for those with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is a good way to introduce yourself to Old Town Dubrovnik." See review