Are you interested in?
330 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
786 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
99 Tours & Activities
5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and licensed local tour guide with expertise knowledge
Helmet, bike tire pump, bike lock
Souvenir photos (sent via email)
Bicycle rental available: - Classic: 15 € - Electric: 40
Lunch: Speciality of Herzegovina, 20 € (per person)
Transfer to start point from: Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Makarska 120
Entrance fees 5
Hotel pickup and drop-off (at demand)
Transportation to/from attractions (at demand)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Herzegovina Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 135628P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaMountain Bike Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - KotorMountain Bike Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - BudvaMountain Bike Tours - BudvaCategory
Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cable CarKonavle ValleyFort BokarSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Elaphite IslandsRevelin FortressOnofrio's FountainStradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cruise PortOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dominican MonasteryDubrovnik Bell TowerLove Stories MuseumChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryFranciscan Church and MonasteryMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Lokrum Benedictine Monastery