- Explore by foot for an intimate glimpse at spots off the beaten track
- Gain a unique perspective of the city on an alternative sightseeing tour
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- A must for history buffs and visitors looking for a new city experience
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is in front of Sesame restaurant, in the street Ul. Dante Alighieri, located only 2-3 minutes away from Pile gate of the old city. From Pile bus stop, follow the main road leaving the old city. Stay on the left side of the street and you will easily find your guide.
We will end our tour either inside the Rector's Palace in the old city, or if you decide to skip it, in front of it.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Dubrovnik
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Crime and Punishment in old Dubrovnik.