- Discover Dubrovnik’s walls, caves, and Lokrum island on a kayak-snorkel tour
- Easy way to go kayaking and snorkeling: with equipment, guidance, and snack
- Paddle by the city walls, snorkel at Betina Cave, and glide around Lokrum
- Kayak and snorkel in a group for safety, with guide to introduce the sights
Departure & Return
Find Pile bus station and then go down to the park under the stone bridge all the way to the Pile park beach. Find "WORLD OF KAYAKS" sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY World Of Kayaks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands