1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore 16th-century history on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast on this walking tour of Dubrovnik. Follow your guide on a tour through Dubrovnik’s ancient streets and gain insight into the city’s colorful past. Discover top sites of interest including Onofrio's Fountains and the Franciscan St. Saviour Church. Head to the Old Port, and learn of the city’s trading and maritime endeavors. During your tour, explore Croatia’s rich folklore, and hear tales of ancient legend concerning Sponza Palace and Orlando's Column.
- Explore Dubrovnik’s ancient streets with your guide
- Discover top attractions such as Onofrio's Fountains and the St. Saviour Church
- Visit the Old Port and learn of the city’s maritime history
- Hear tales of Croatian folklore concerning famous sites such as Sponza Palace and Orlando's Column
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Poljana Paska Miličevića 2000, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubrovnik 1-Hour Discovery Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorCity Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaCategory
Revelin FortressStradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryFort BokarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Cable CarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Elaphite IslandsLokrum Benedictine MonasteryDominican MonasteryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Mljet IslandPeljesac PeninsulaMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cruise PortElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Onofrio's FountainEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)