- 3-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and the city walls, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Explore the Old Town with a professional guide and get a snapshot of the city’s history and culture
- See top sights like Sponza Palace and the Franciscan Monastery
- Walk along the famous city walls for panoramic views over Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea
Departure & Return
Pile Square, outside the Old Town city walls, in front of the fountain by the 'Dubravka 1836' restaurant&bar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO
- Tour includes strenuous walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1000 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 150 steps.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms