- Guided walking tour through Dubrovnik
- Soak up the atmosphere of ancient Dubrovnik, as you explore the narrow streets of the old town
- Visit the Cathedral of the Assumption and Onofrio's Fountain
- Informative commentary from your professional local guide
Departure & Return
Pile Square, in front of the fountain by 'Dubravka' restaurant & bar (just outside the Pile Gate, the western entrance to the Old town) A guide will be holding a 'Walking Tour' sign.
What To Expect
Stroll down the Stradun, the limestone-covered main pedestrian street of Dubrovnik and stop at the Renaissance-era palace, which houses the state archives. Right around you, see Orlando Column, the clock tower, which curiously shows the time in Arabic and Latin numerals and only changes every five minutes, the Rector’s Palace and the Church of St. Blaise, the patron saint of Dubrovnik. Across the square, walk a few minutes and visit the Cathedral of the Assumption, a beautiful Baroque sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I cannot recommend this tour enough to gain a better understanding of Dubrovnik beyond the city walls." See review